Sunday, June 10, 2007

American Museum of Natural History

Wednesday, Jennifer and I happened upon this little oasis walking home from Rockefeller Center/ American Girl Place. The guys were attending "Wicked." Quint won the lottery! Quint thought Jennifer would be sad if she did't see it. I knew better. I told her we would go to American Gril Place again. she was thrilled.
Thursday we went to the American Museum of Natural History. They say three time's the charm. This was the first time with Sterling. I know I promised more pictures of Sterling... but he hates posing. We saw the film presentation "Cosmic Collision" in the space section. The screen is a dome. Then we saw the Frog exibit. Including several hundred live frogs. Very cool.




Can you say, "Dinonycus?"


















Big whale. Tired Girl. Teenager.





What if Mom told you to get a switch from this tree in the backyard?












Dart Poison Frogs. Both are about 1/2" long.

No comments: