Sunday, June 10, 2007

Happy 25th Anniversary

In celebration of our 25th Wedding Anniversay, Tuesday evening, we took a taxi (after a subway ride) to the Boathouse in Central Park for dinner. Excellent. Best food I think I've eaten. I had salmon. Quint had steak. We both had spinich. I liked his better. He had a creamed spinich, mine was steamed with garlic slices. It had rained earlier in the day, but by evening, it was dry and very pretty. They slid open the wall of windows so we could overlook the lake and watch the Gondola. Then we walked through Central Park and saw the Falconer Statue. I knew the way home, Quint asked an officer. I was right. Some things never change after 25 years.

When we got home and I think I did a load of laundry. Afterall... this is a real reality show.

Lauri Frost, one of the interns — who is a great news photographer, took this photo on our last day. I didn't bring the camera with us the evening of our anniversary. I wanted Quint to have a great time also.... actually I just forgot it. I wasn't trying to be considerate.

No comments: